Monday, September 22, 2008

Whew!!

Today marks the end of Kaiqi woot!! Dead bitch, go to hell... So sad she die such a lame death, she should be nimbled by piranahs in the water, then harpooned by a swordfish and then left to die bloodily on the shores... Bitch!! And omg, why never show xiaoai getting married, or did I miss that episode?

Anyway after the 7pm show was charlie's angels!!! OMG!! I just love those girls, they are just so purrfect!! Right now I'm picturing a charlie angel scene now, but with me inside of course. I can't tell u who the other 2 are hahaha... But right now I'm trying to defeat the leader who is dam hard to fight.. He already whacked me twice.. I just love those spy women they are just so like perfect, oh man I wish I had a job like that... That's y last time I wanted to be assassin and kill ppl, jumping from building to building haiz and be involved in those top secret information... Haiz...

Anyway, sad sad... Back to mugging, after I finish my duel with that stupid guy...