Sunday, September 21, 2008

Just 5 more days!!!

5 more days!!! AHH!!! Usually I can't wait for exams to start and I feel sad when exams finish... So weird right? Becuz I study so hard for the exams then when exam time is like just write write write, so shiok. But studying for exams is so torturous.... The guilt of not studying can just kill me...

Today I wasted 4 hours again, thanks to this new forum...

And omg, I'm giving up harwick just to mug econs... Not going to watch the 7pm show becuz it's like 2 hours! So I have to compensate the 4 hours I wasted by not watching the show, arghh!!!

And OMG! Beethoven's Pathetique and Moonlight Sonatas are just so orgasmic!! I already spent like 2 hours learning half of movement 1 of pathetique but it sounds pathetic!!! Like ZOMG la... I really lost all my piano technique liao... Nevermind, after promos must chiong piano.. My aim is to play Pathetique Movement 1 and Moonlight Sonata Movement 1 and 3 by this year + Fantasy Impromptu. Haha I know they're all like diploma standard but who cares, it's dam dam nice!!

This is so frustrating... My piano sux... My promos dunno how to salvage...

I think my maths really die liao, never touch for 2 weeks, then just mug formula the day b4, hope got use haha...