Friday, September 12, 2008

Nostalgic

Sob sob sob... I dunno y, but I just went to read the 123 posts I posted last year. I miss 4B!! I miss all the times cheating for tests and exams together, crapping and toking shit together. There wasn't really any cliques to be restrained by, something I like about 4B, and sigh... If I have to repeat another year of my life, it'll be 2007.

All my pre-o-level preparations, I didn't realise that I mugged so hard haha... All this while I tot I didn't really prepare much. All my teachers, friends sigh... Coming to JC, everything seems really rushed. Everything has just happened so fast and quickly that I can't even catch up with time. A very unfortunate incident happened to me of course during term 1-2 this year, which I regret sometimes, but too bad. I am just who I am. Sorry sorry sorry...

Haiz, sometimes reading ur past posts make u feel sad.. I'm starting to feel depressed like april again... Just kidding =) I won't let an incident like that happen ever again! I'm happy now becuz it's exam period. I know it sounds dam nerd la, no need to say...