Saturday, September 20, 2008

Post-Promo

AHHH! I can't wait for promos to be over! I already know what I want to do!! I am so super inspired and I haven't been practicing the piano for like dunno how many months since I quit lessons...

After promos I'm going to get my skills back again, wanna play Pathetique and Moonlight Sonata... I need to learn these 2 songs to add on to my repertoire. I just realised that Beethoven's sonatas are so beautiful!

And then I'm going to read on current affairs, OMG so boring but ya, too bad my GP cannot make it. I'll try to read newspapers everyday.

And then yay, alumni would have a concert I think, and I can finally like improve on percussion technique again. That day I tried playing some marimba and snare, oh my gross la...

And then exercise a bit haiz..... I don't want go third period pe. I just need to run 12 mins, jump 222cm, and do 5 pull ups. Third period pe is so zzz la, somemore will clash with H3 I think, so better play safe pass mock napfa.

So yup, my holidays would be
1) Piano
2) Percussion
3) Pe
4) GP

Still thinking whether to go for WMC or not, considering it's about 1 month b4 prelims. As usual my parents tell me to go go go zzz... They are so funny, like they don't care what I do, everything also allow. Anyway that's good though. But I dunno leh... Haiz....