Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Random thoughts

Ok, actually I just want to blog now so later I won't have the incentive to blog, since having 2 posts in 1 day is like eww... Hmm, I just realised that ppl study very different from me. For me hor, it's like I only can remember stuff for like 2-3 days max, b4 I need to reread the chapter again. Whereas some ppl like Glen, Collin can remember for 2 weeks!!! And they still dare to say, aiya so short leh... That's y for O levels I didn't start mugging until like 2 weeks before, and I still I thought it was ok, when Glen was like freaking me out by saying he already dunno study what by that time.

Zzz, so I studied 2 weeks b4 O level but obviously by O level time I forgot everything, so the day b4 I had to read the whole txbk again. Now for A levels the amount of stuff is like 3-4 times more, I dunno whether I can leh haiz....

Stupid brain, only can remember for 3-4 days....

Now back to happy stuff, 5 more days to sch reopen!! Can't wait for sch reopen so I don't need to mug anymore. It's so tiring mugging lahz.... Sth funny happened yesterday. Jeremy called me and ask if I wanted to go maris stella to play basketball with him. Wdf? So random rite? Somemore me? Haha I don't even know how to dribble lor, zzz...

And OMG! On channel 8 the 7pm show, there's this guy with super super cute spectacles, it's dam nice lah, I want!

As u can see, I've been only mugging these few days as indicated by my pathetic attempts to talk about sth other than mugging. Oh well, the life of a JC student...