Friday, September 26, 2008

Yay

Yay! Omg!! Promos are over!! But I feel so empty la, suddenly stop studying after how many weeks of chionging... We went to eat a bit, then I played piano for 3 hours!! But I can finally play Mozart's Pathetique Movement 1, far from perfect though, but at least can play properly with slight breakdown only...

Then we went to plaza sing which was infested infested with VJ ppl.. Zz I saw more than 50 VJ ppl la.. So we reached at 6pm, and could not decide what to eat. By the time we decided, ALL the stupid stores were full of queues of like 20 ppl long!!! So we went to the arcade and play until like 9pm then eat haha. So funny la, we played mushibashi, basketball, shooting games and racing games... Omg I think I spent all my card money on those games, but I don't need that card for a long long time anyway.

We ate at this weird place which is like fish and co, called manhatten fish place or something.. So cool la, they burn ur fish in front of u!


I think this picture is cute, but I got no time to make a nice pose because I rushed in at the eleventh hour ... Absent from picture: Glen and Collin who claimed they were mature enough not to be in the pics. Wait till I find pics of them acting cute!!




And now, SLACKING TIME!!! Time to enjoy myself after studying!!